Have I told you how much I love the KidScents Collection? These oils are pre-diluted, just for the kiddos! Add a roller top if you’d like for easy application wherever you are! My kids have their favorites, but this one is a favorite of the whole family! Its been a staple in our home with our little guys, and very much a saver of sanity!
The description on the Young Living website says: TummyGize™ is a relaxing, quieting blend that can be applied to little tummies.” Can I get an AMEN? Moms of littles, did you see that? A relaxing and quieting blend! I don’t know about you, but there are definite times in our lives that we need those things!
Now, to understand what’s in it, I’m including the ingredients, along with their descriptions, below:
The ingredients are:
- Caprylic/capric glycerides (basically, coconut oil in liquid form)
- Mentha spicata† (Spearmint) leaf extract (Spearmint essential oil includes naturally occurring carvone and limonene. Blend with Peppermint oil for digestive system support*)
- Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) Oil (Peppermint essential oil’s scent invigorates the mind and senses, while inspiring a sense of peace. Used topically, Peppermint oil creates a cool, tingling sensation on the skin)
- Citrusreticulata† (Tangerine) peel Oil (Tangerine essential oil helps support a healthy lifestyle regimen*. Tangerine includes naturally occurring limonene)
- Foeniculumvulgare† (Fennel) Oil (Fennel essential oil may help maintain wellness*, and can be a flavorful addition to savory recipes. In some cultures Fennel seeds are chewed after mealtime. Fennel includes the naturally occurring constituents trans-anethole and fenchone)
- Pimpinella anisum†(Anise) seed oil (Not sold as a single, but included in many products such as DiGize and Essentzyme 4)
- Zingiber officinale† (Ginger) root oil (Ginger essential oil supports a healthy lifestyle regimen* and can also be a delicious, spicy addition to many recipes. Ginger includes the naturally occurring constituents zingiberene and beta-phellandrene)
- Elettaria cardamomum†(Cardamom) seed oil (Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) essential oil is a member of the ginger family of botanical plants. Cardamom has historical uses that include internal consumption to protect the stomach and inhalation to invigorate the mind.* Cardamom has also been used traditionally to alleviate mental fatigue and nervous strain. *Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please note that as TummyGize is a topical oil, I only included the descriptions from our aromatic/topical line. If you’d like more information on how to use any of these singles internally, please look them up under our Vitality line!